Sports Injury Rehabilitation
"We help you stay on the field, on the job, and in the game"
Our Sports Injury Rehabilitation program meets the individual needs of injured athletes and participants in leisure sports activities of all ages who seek treatment methods similar to those used by collegiate and professional athletes. Working as a team, our therapists provide care that is unsurpassed and unique to each individual patient. Our team approach includes close communication with physicians, athletic trainers, coaches, employers and administrators on the progress of each individual.
- Post-operative injuries - ACL reconstruction, Meniscus tears
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Acute and Chronic musculoskeletal injuries
- Sprains and Strains
- Tedonitis and Bursitis
- Keeping "Athletes" of ALL ages healthy
- Recreational, amateur, and professional athletes
- Recover from musculoskeletal injuries
- Enhance strength, conditioning, fitness, and performance
- "Industrial Athletes"
- Functional Activities
- Sports/Actvitity Specific excercises and training
- Bracing and Taping (athletic and kinesiotaping)
- Fabrication of Protective pads
- Manual Therapy
- Proprioceptive Training
[ Back to Services ]